Tottenham and Bennett

We are an established firm of consulting structural engineers engaged in the design and management of both commercial and residential structural engineering projects in the London and home counties area.

 

We provide consultancy services for both new and existing buildings as well as refurbishment projects. These include, site inspection and monitoring, structural appraisals, subsidence reports and engineering design.

 

The firm was established in 1959 by partners, Hugh Tottenham and Charlotte Hume who were joined in 1960 by David Bennett. The present director is Henry Dalton MA, CEng, MIStructE who joined as a partner in 1990.

 

After practising in the West End of London for more than 40 years, the firm moved south of the river in 2002, and to their present offices in Southbank House in March 2011.

 

Tottenham & Bennett is the trading name of Tottenham & Bennett Ltd. , Company Number 7603246 registered in England and Wales

whose registered offices are at Southbank House, Black Prince Road, LONDON, SE1 7SJ.

About us